Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Backup

A lot of the time people let the fear of striking out, keep them from playing the game. I struggle with this a lot. I always have these great ideas, but I feel like I have to have people to pursue it with to be successful. People are different and want different things. You may have common interests but it's hard to expect someone to follow you blindly on something your passionate about. My wife is one of the most supportive people I've ever met, but even she doesn't always want to do the same things as me.  Sometimes I just feel I will be more successful if I have more people believing in what I push for, but in the end all that matters is if I believe. I think sometimes I'm seeking the confidence that others bring but sometimes you just have to go with what your guy is telling you. 

   Confidence can be a double edged sword. You have to know the difference between confidence and arrogance. Just because your good at something doesn't mean you have to gloat. You have to have hunger in your life, and I'm not talking about food. Hunger for your dreams, hunger for your passions, and a all out hunger for happiness. It's nice to have people to fall back on, but evens followers need to be their own leader sometimes. I've had a sponsorship to produce videos for three years now and done nothing with it....yet. That isn't anyone's fault but my own. I didn't have the hunger that I needed. I turned 28 yesterday and did a lot of thinking. 2015 is gonna be hungry hungry year, and I hope whoever reads this follows suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment