Sunday, November 30, 2014

Time to Push

  I have been fortunate to have a very blessed life. Some could argue that I have been through a lot, but in my opinion that is what makes you stronger. I am currently sitting in my car at work thinking about how much more I need to be pushing towards my dreams, and I find myself running in place. Goals can be as big as you make them but you have to keep in mind that they don't always happen over night. Sometimes it sucks waiting, but the journey is part of growing.

   I have had way too many opportunities pass me by that would have taken me closer to my dreams, but I'm happy where I am at. I finally feel like I have a strong enough footing to go wherever I want in life and it feels nice. If you start to think too much about the past you will get lost in regret and self loathing. You have to be confident in yourself before you go anywhere. Whatever path you take in life, just be true to yourself, but also be real with yourself. Be in control of your own destiny, and hold the reigns while it unfolds. It's okay if opportunities pass you by, because others will present themselves. Everything happens for a reason.
   Thanksgiving just passed and it got me thinking a lot about the progress I've made lately. Anyone that reads or contributes in any way is helping me more than they know, but at the same time I don't ever want to do things JUST for views. I want to share my experiences with people, and not force them to view anything. I've decided it's time to push towards certain goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment